Langfritz Seed Inc
Langfritz Seed was created in 2000 when I left ag retail after 21 years serving in different capacities from custom application to agronomy sales to location manager. I took over the Pioneer seed dealership from Floyd Senne after he had served loyally for over 30 years.
- 2006 Hired Chad Kruse to headup scouting and soil sampling
- 2007 Bob Aukes joined the sales team and currently services the Bristow area
- 2009 Took on Hitchdoc/Travis Seed tender equipment sales
- 2010 Warehouse expansion and the addition of seed treatment equipment
- 2012 Hired John Harris to headup chemical sales, working with Asmus Farm Supply. John also assists in seed sales.
- 2013 Took on the ParKan bulk seed tender dealership
We are proud to be Pioneer sales reps and serve our farming community. We appreciate Pioneer's way of doing business. Pioneer's "Long Look" mission statement is a guide we use when working with our customers. Written in 1952, it is a promise that remains today.
- We strive to produce the best products on the market.
- We deal honestly and fairly with employees, customers, seed growers, sales force, business associates and shareholders.
- We advertise and sell products vigorously, but without misrepresentation.
- We give helpful management suggestions to our customers to assist them in making the greatest possible profit from our products.
With you from the word "GO"
Living and learning and planting Pioneer